Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Roommates

Well, I got home from school around 10:30pm tonight and I was really exhausted from my two four hour classes. Instead of being able to have a relaxing night of homework, laundry and sleep, I walked into the house with a huge mess, TV up, people over, smelling like smoke... GAH! I was about to go crazy! Than I told everyone that I was going to go to sleep and to keep the noise level down. Not a moment later, there is banging on the wall outside on the balcony. I'm a pretty easy going guy until someone messes with my sanctuary. Right after I heard the slamming, I went out and told everyone to keep it down. **UPDATE** Two minutes after I had confronted the roommate, everyone left. I am so glad. I only wish my roommate could mature just a little more sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment